Home » Support » 3D Design » Newbe problems on Easy Create projects
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Newbe problems on Easy Create projects [message #47908] Fri, 04 May 2012 21:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar Chavenelle2  is currently offline Chavenelle2
Go to all my models
I have tried to make a light poem project under easy create . When I put in my own words and press the Make Button, I get NO image- just a small x. The save and approve button is live. Help Help. This would be a great anniversary gift for my husband. What am I missing? Thanks for any help
Re: Newbe problems on Easy Create projects [message #47985 is a reply to message #47908 ] Mon, 07 May 2012 12:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Can you help us track down the issue with your setup info? What's your OS and browser?

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Newbe problems on Easy Create projects [message #47995 is a reply to message #47985 ] Mon, 07 May 2012 14:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Dear Michael,
Thanks for your attention. I am using an HP laptop with windows 7.
The browser is the resident Internet Explorer ( I can't find a number/version) Should I be using my mac or a different browser?
Thanks for your help.
Gail
Re: Newbe problems on Easy Create projects [message #48076 is a reply to message #47908 ] Tue, 08 May 2012 20:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi,

I'll check it out right away. In the mean time, could you tell me which operating system (windows, osx) and browser you are using?

Thanks,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Newbe problems on Easy Create projects [message #48077 is a reply to message #48076 ] Tue, 08 May 2012 20:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I just found out that it's currently not working in Internet Explorer 9 on Windows and Safari on OSX. If you have another browser on your computer like Firefox or Chrome that should work.

Re: Newbe problems on Easy Create projects [message #48086 is a reply to message #48077 ] Wed, 09 May 2012 00:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thanks, I am now working on a mac with os10 and firefox. It seems to work. but .... I have another problem. After saving, I clicked the approve and order. It went off into a seeming neverland, but I find the model is saved. Unfortunately it has an error. It would not include the & sign. Regardless, I tried again and again. Both times the "make " worked, but after saving and naming, I tried to approve and order but got the ooh error page message . Help help please.
Re: Newbe problems on Easy Create projects [message #48126 is a reply to message #48086 ] Wed, 09 May 2012 16:25 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hmm that doesn't sound good... Can you tell me the exact text that you're trying to make?

Bart

Previous Topic:Model exports to wrong axis
Next Topic:Tutorial - how to watertighten almost anything (loses detail)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.