Home » Community » It arrived! » some new some old
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
some new some old [message #47861] Fri, 04 May 2012 11:36 UTC Go to next message
avatar pdb  is currently offline pdb
Go to all my models
So this is the completed case collection.

There's some new and some i have posted before but i included them because i have completed my brief of 5 working cases (i know there's 8 but i got carried away).

Ill add descriptions and prices over the next couple of days.

At the moment i dont plan to add a 'mark-up' to the products. this is only because i would make them downloadable but i would like to retain IP rights......although im not sure if this is how it works.

PS.....i would have added this to my collections sticky but i doubt i would get any feedback
and i didnt want to post the newer ones individually as they would clutter the forum

Regards

EDIT: why do my photos appear higher quality in forum posts compared to my individual shop ones?
they are the same files just placed on larger canvas.

index.php?t=getfile&id=16560&private=0

• Attachment: all5.jpg
    (Size: 1.09MB, Downloaded 277 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 04 May 2012 11:43 UTC]

boop
Re: some new some old [message #47889 is a reply to message #47861 ] Fri, 04 May 2012 15:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bradykineticcuriosities  is currently offline bradykineticcuriosities
Go to my shop
Nice cases!

My favorites are Starry and Pixel...

www.bradykineticcuriosities.com A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
Re: some new some old [message #48007 is a reply to message #47861 ] Mon, 07 May 2012 17:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jeff  is currently offline jeff
Go to my shop
great collection and range of designs here. I really like the customizable aspect of Pixel. And little guy is a great pattern, when will that one be available?

Jeff Bare
Industrial Designer
@jbaredesign
Re: some new some old [message #48039 is a reply to message #47861 ] Tue, 08 May 2012 09:45 UTC Go to previous message
avatar pdb  is currently offline pdb
Go to all my models
im just doing the last bit of testing ...... so later this week i imagine Smile glad you like them.

boop

Previous Topic:SS Celtic knot ring
Next Topic:intertwined

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.