Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » Introductions » Help with colors
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Help with colors [message #47562] Fri, 27 April 2012 01:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar byronclaw  is currently offline byronclaw
Go to all my models
I need help with figuring out what i should select to get a colored model. Does selecting a white strong flexible model be colored ?
Re: Help with colors [message #47579 is a reply to message #47562 ] Fri, 27 April 2012 14:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dragoman  is currently offline Dragoman
Go to my shop
Depends on what you want, exactly.

The only material that allows multi-coloured objects with fancy designs is "Full Colour Sandstone".

Several other materials can be produced or dyed in various colours, but only one colour per object. This includes black and white ceramics, and "Strong and flexible", which is basically white, but can be dyed red, black, indigo etc., also various metals. WHen you click on the materials field for an object, you should be able to see all the options.

Greetings
Karl Heinz
Re: Help with colors [message #47813 is a reply to message #47562 ] Thu, 03 May 2012 13:23 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CharGyse  is currently offline CharGyse
Go to my shop
If you want to go even further and enjoy a bit of DIY, you can try to design models with separate pieces that snap or click together, and order the different parts in different colours to be assembled by yourself once you've received them.

Enjoys spending 98 hours a week learning, making and designing stuff. The picture of me as a kid is... pretty much what you're dealing with.

Previous Topic:Heya there!
Next Topic:Hi from Edinburgh