Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Failed print for half price
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Failed print for half price [message #47651] Mon, 30 April 2012 07:54 UTC Go to next message
avatar realdroon  is currently offline realdroon
Go to all my models
Wouldn't it be a good idea to give people the option to buy their failed prints? At a serious discount. They could still be usefull to users (spare parts, test objects, personal archive, learning from mistakes) for many reasons and it could mean some salvaged revenue for shapeways.

you cold choose to either

A: get the coupon and not recieve the part
B: Get a coupon for half the price -shipping and get the failed part sent to you
C:Remodel & re-order the part, and have the failed part included in the box. you get a coupon for half the failed part, but no shipping is deducted..

Does shapeways sometimes try to print a part twice if it fails?
Re: Failed print for half price [message #47743 is a reply to message #47651 ] Wed, 02 May 2012 07:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi,

This is a good idea, but I would like to ask you to go to this link

http://feedback.shapeways.com/forums/111989-shapeways-feedba ck

You can share your idea over there.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Christel Hagens
Customer Service Agent
www.shapeways.com

Best, Christel Maurmair Customer Service Agent Shapeways
Re: Failed print for half price [message #47926 is a reply to message #47743 ] Sat, 05 May 2012 11:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar realdroon  is currently offline realdroon
Go to all my models
I did.

good system, the feedback thing, but it's a bit hard to find, seeing as how I posted my feedback here.. I think the forum is the first place anyone would look for a place to give suggestions

http://feedback.shapeways.com/forums/111989-shapeways-feedba ck/suggestions/2827425-buy-failed-print-for-half-price
Re: Failed print for half price [message #47936 is a reply to message #47926 ] Sat, 05 May 2012 17:50 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Roy_Stevens  is currently offline Roy_Stevens
Go to my shop
I'd vote for it if I still had some votes left. I remember early in my Shapeways experience I had one part that I couldn't get right. Three times I sent it in and three times it failed, and it wasn't until I finally convinced service to send me the failed part that I understood the problem.

Earl Grey, hot.

Previous Topic:CSV price bug
Next Topic:Model comment email notification not working

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.