Home » Community » Introductions » Heya there!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Heya there! [message #47680] Mon, 30 April 2012 17:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar andieg  is currently offline andieg
Go to all my models
Hi there!
My name is Andie and I'm from the Philippines.
I found this website when I was creating a marketing and business plan related to 3d modelling and printing.
Actually, I just graduated from college. You might say I am a jack of all trades master of none.
My interests are in the art and music. I wanted to get in a game company for 3d or character design but...... Crying or Very Sad
I like to design things once in a while Very Happy

I mostly work with Maya but I know how to use 3DSMax too. I have tried google sketchup, zbrush, mudbox and softimage... but I'd get frustrated and go back to my one-sided love with Maya.

Re: Heya there! [message #47684 is a reply to message #47680 ] Mon, 30 April 2012 18:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome to Shapeways! What kind of models are you looking to make?

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Heya there! [message #47761 is a reply to message #47684 ] Wed, 02 May 2012 15:10 UTC Go to previous message
avatar andieg  is currently offline andieg
Go to all my models
Thank you for the welcome!
I'm not really sure yet. Embarassed There is just so much you can do with 3D.
I mostly draw ideas before I make them 3D.

I guess if I wanted to make some intricate designs, I'd have to model them... I was taught to use textures Very Happy I am still studying what you can and can't do.

Previous Topic:Hi Everyone
Next Topic:Help with colors

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.