Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Running total
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Running total [message #47670] Mon, 30 April 2012 13:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar Kharum  is currently offline Kharum
Go to my shop
How about you put a running total on each account. I have had several canceled orders and have a lot of money spread over several vouchers that I can not use together. Knowing the balances would help greatly. Thank you for your time.
Re: Running total [message #47671 is a reply to message #47670 ] Mon, 30 April 2012 13:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
You can send an email to Shapeways Customer (service@shapeways.com) services and get your vouchers combined into one if that helps.

Re: Running total [message #51186 is a reply to message #47671 ] Wed, 11 July 2012 21:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar howardatPI  is currently offline howardatPI
Go to all my models
Combining vouchers into a single account balance should be the default behavior.

Having multiple coupons worth a few dollars each, is really a pain - especially considering that only one coupon can be used per order.
Re: Running total [message #51187 is a reply to message #51186 ] Wed, 11 July 2012 21:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
see the post above yours for a simple solution to multiple vouchers Wink

Re: Running total [message #51188 is a reply to message #51187 ] Wed, 11 July 2012 21:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar howardatPI  is currently offline howardatPI
Go to all my models
I have done that.. my point was that it should be automatic, rather than having to wait a day for time zones. Also I noticed a declining balance on the coupon as cancelled orders got recycled.
Re: Running total [message #51191 is a reply to message #51188 ] Wed, 11 July 2012 22:12 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
The declining balance is erroneous behaviour from the automated coupon issuing system, you should contact Shapeways Customer Services - coupons are rounded up to the next whole dollar value above your order/item value (not sure about Euros though, as being in the UK, I get a better deal using USD)

Previous Topic:Model Not Publicly Available
Next Topic:Print density limitations prevent a sale