Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Custom Heart Pendant w/ Inscription - Modeler Needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Custom Heart Pendant w/ Inscription - Modeler Needed [message #47555] Thu, 26 April 2012 20:07 UTC Go to next message
avatar PaulT  is currently offline PaulT
Go to my shop
EDIT: Modeler Found!! Very Happy

—————————————

Hey shapies,

I would love to surprise my girlfriend with a custom pendant for our one year anniversary, and was amazed by the opportunities this website offers. I'm afraid I am no good at 3D-modelling, which is why I am turning to you guys. Looking at the great community of artists gathered here, I was hoping someone could help me realize this project. Very Happy

I have got a basic design in mind, but I other than that, you are free to do what you like. After all, creativity is one of you guys' strongest points.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ym801s.jpg
^ Sketch of full pendant (above), front and side view of heart (below), inscription (right). None of the dimensions are definite.

If you're interested, please reply to this post, PM me, or contact me by email at p-a-t-a-r@hotmail.com.
Thanks in advance!!!

~ PaulT

• Attachment: scan.jpg
    (Size: 1.07MB, Downloaded 23 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 02 May 2012 12:49 UTC]

Re: Custom Heart Pendant w/ Inscription - Modeler Needed [message #47559 is a reply to message #47555 ] Thu, 26 April 2012 20:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar BAROBA  is currently offline BAROBA
Go to my shop
Hi Paul,

I think I can help you Smile

The first thing I noticed that your design is too thin to be printed in any material, so that would have to be adjusted. Also the thinwalls between the parts of the letters could be too thin to be printable.
So some adjustments would be needed.
PM me if you are interested in working with me Smile

Cheers,

Rob

ps: visit my shop to see more work from me.

Previous Topic:3d modeler needed for 2 jobs
Next Topic:Modeler needed for a Jewelry design

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.