Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D modeler needed for ongoing projects
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D modeler needed for ongoing projects [message #47491] Wed, 25 April 2012 19:18 UTC Go to next message
avatar CustomUSB  is currently offline CustomUSB
Go to all my models
We are looking for a 3D modeler for simple/moderately complex projects. We have clients' designs and need to turn them into printable 3D models. Speed is key.

This would be ongoing contract business. PM me.

Thanks.

UPDATE (4/26/12): I received a ton of responses. Thank you everyone for your emails. We will look over your work and will get back to everyone next week.

[Updated on: Thu, 26 April 2012 15:18 UTC]

Re: 3D modeler needed for ongoing projects [message #47504 is a reply to message #47491 ] Thu, 26 April 2012 01:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar andresroppa  is currently offline andresroppa
Go to all my models
Sent a pm
Re: 3D modeler needed for ongoing projects [message #47505 is a reply to message #47504 ] Thu, 26 April 2012 02:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Ming  is currently offline Ming
Go to all my models
hi,
i'm a pro 3d modeler for over 15 years and have done tons of such jobs for many happy clients.
i'm like a machine am fast & good ! Smile
you may view my works at my website :

http://www.its-ming.com/servicegallery.html

if interested, please email to my personal email add as i don't check this site mail often Smile
email : ming@its-ming.com

thanks
ming

Previous Topic:creating a personalized bracelet
Next Topic:Hiring: Need Camel Pawn for my board game

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.