Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Introductions » Math art greetings from Denmark
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Math art greetings from Denmark [message #47431] Tue, 24 April 2012 19:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar Metamagic  is currently offline Metamagic
Go to my shop
Hi everybody,

I've been lurking in the shadows for a while and decided that it was time now to contribute with something.

I've been interested in 3D printing for a while, and have a lot of ideas but never actually took it up before now. I'm from Denmark by the way.

I've set up a small shop currently with a limited number of items, http://www.shapeways.com/shops/metamagic

In my normal life I do computer game technology. I love mathematics, gadgets, puzzles, and close-up magic, which my models will probably reflect.

I write my own software for creating the models in a variety of languages. I've been doing 3D stuff for over 25 years mostly as an engineer and as a mathematician.

I hope I will be able to contribute with some cool models :-)

Metamagic

[Updated on: Tue, 24 April 2012 22:29 UTC]

Re: Math art greetings from Denmark [message #47469 is a reply to message #47431 ] Wed, 25 April 2012 12:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Metamagic,

Welcome at Shapeways! Nice models you have got, keep them coming Wink.

Enjoy your stay at Shapeways.

Best, Christel Maurmair Customer Service Agent Shapeways
Re: Math art greetings from Denmark [message #47533 is a reply to message #47469 ] Thu, 26 April 2012 13:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Michon  is currently offline Michon
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Metamagic,

Welcome at Shapeways! Indeed nice models!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us (service@shapeways.com) Very Happy

Previous Topic:Hello from The Netherlands
Next Topic:Canadian National Railways in N-Scale

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.