Home » Community » Introductions » Math art greetings from Denmark
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Math art greetings from Denmark [message #47431] Tue, 24 April 2012 19:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar Metamagic  is currently offline Metamagic
Go to my shop
Hi everybody,

I've been lurking in the shadows for a while and decided that it was time now to contribute with something.

I've been interested in 3D printing for a while, and have a lot of ideas but never actually took it up before now. I'm from Denmark by the way.

I've set up a small shop currently with a limited number of items, http://www.shapeways.com/shops/metamagic

In my normal life I do computer game technology. I love mathematics, gadgets, puzzles, and close-up magic, which my models will probably reflect.

I write my own software for creating the models in a variety of languages. I've been doing 3D stuff for over 25 years mostly as an engineer and as a mathematician.

I hope I will be able to contribute with some cool models :-)

Metamagic

[Updated on: Tue, 24 April 2012 22:29 UTC]

Re: Math art greetings from Denmark [message #47469 is a reply to message #47431 ] Wed, 25 April 2012 12:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Metamagic,

Welcome at Shapeways! Nice models you have got, keep them coming Wink.

Enjoy your stay at Shapeways.
Re: Math art greetings from Denmark [message #47533 is a reply to message #47469 ] Thu, 26 April 2012 13:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Michon  is currently offline Michon
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Metamagic,

Welcome at Shapeways! Indeed nice models!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us (service@shapeways.com) Very Happy

Previous Topic:Hello from The Netherlands
Next Topic:Canadian National Railways in N-Scale