Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Warlock Armageddon Runestone
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Warlock Armageddon Runestone [message #47109] Tue, 17 April 2012 15:26 UTC Go to next message
avatar Jahotur  is currently offline Jahotur
Go to all my models
Hello. I am wondering if someone can help me model this stone as seen in Warlock 2. I would then like to have it made in a clear form so I can tint the plastic and such. If anyone thinks they have an idea how to help it is much appreciated.

• Attachment: stone.jpg
    (Size: 737.37KB, Downloaded 86 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 23 April 2012 13:37 UTC] by Moderator

Re: Warlock Armageddon Runestone [message #47129 is a reply to message #47109 ] Tue, 17 April 2012 23:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar KSND  is currently offline KSND
Go to my shop
PM sent
Re: Warlock Armageddon Runestone [message #47185 is a reply to message #47109 ] Wed, 18 April 2012 19:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
PM sent
Re: Warlock Armageddon Runestone [message #47275 is a reply to message #47109 ] Fri, 20 April 2012 18:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Felixstec  is currently offline Felixstec
Go to all my models
I can do this for you and could probably turn it around in 2 days. The way I charge is for every model I build for you, you cover the cost to print one of my own models. You will also get the option to print one of my designs for your self. Everything I'm working on is sensitive information and will require the signing of an NDA, as well you will need to agree to be an official beta tester for my projects and keep the prints for your own use.

If you are interested send me an email.

paul@grouppicture.com

-Paul
Re: Warlock Armageddon Runestone [message #47375 is a reply to message #47109 ] Mon, 23 April 2012 13:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
This is in the process of being completed!

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Warlock Armageddon Runestone [message #47385 is a reply to message #47109 ] Mon, 23 April 2012 17:46 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Jahotur  is currently offline Jahotur
Go to all my models
hello this is my first order. So you are informing me that my 2 pieces are being made? Thank you. Sorry once again I am a bit new and still getting settled in. I was curious as to if the pieces would definitely fit together it is a top piece and the bottom stone part. I was told that you do not check but if I had a problem it could be corrected. Thank you again and I look forward to seeing my first piece.
James

Previous Topic:Need modeller for a Velociraptor
Next Topic:Can things on Shapeways be designed with a hinged lid?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.