Home »  » Buying » Trouble using credit to pay
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Trouble using credit to pay [message #47287] Fri, 20 April 2012 21:43 UTC Go to next message
avatar tiradi  is currently offline tiradi
Go to all my models
Hi I received credit note for an incorrectly shipped item. There are several numbers on the credit note, but I have no idea how to apply this credit to the item I am trying to purchase. I tried using all of the number on my "Credit note" on the coupon section in the confirmation screen, but none of them applied the credit. How do I use this?
Re: Trouble using credit to pay [message #47288 is a reply to message #47287 ] Fri, 20 April 2012 21:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Sorry nevermind I think I answered my own question.
Re: Trouble using credit to pay [message #47379 is a reply to message #47287 ] Mon, 23 April 2012 14:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi,

Could you please let me know if the problem you had has been solved? If not, please send an email to service@shapeways.com and ask for Christel.

Thanks and good luck!
Re: Trouble using credit to pay [message #47384 is a reply to message #47379 ] Mon, 23 April 2012 16:40 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
The problem was me. I thought that the email I had was saying that I had credit with Shapeways. But shortly after I posted that question I received an email from paypal saying that I was receiving a refund. So it was me who misunderstood.

Previous Topic:One of items unable to print.
Next Topic:Pricing question; less volume is more expensive..?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.