Home » Support » Buying » Trouble using credit to pay
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Trouble using credit to pay [message #47287] Fri, 20 April 2012 21:43 UTC Go to next message
avatar tiradi  is currently offline tiradi
Go to all my models
Hi I received credit note for an incorrectly shipped item. There are several numbers on the credit note, but I have no idea how to apply this credit to the item I am trying to purchase. I tried using all of the number on my "Credit note" on the coupon section in the confirmation screen, but none of them applied the credit. How do I use this?
Re: Trouble using credit to pay [message #47288 is a reply to message #47287 ] Fri, 20 April 2012 21:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Sorry nevermind I think I answered my own question.
Re: Trouble using credit to pay [message #47379 is a reply to message #47287 ] Mon, 23 April 2012 14:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi,

Could you please let me know if the problem you had has been solved? If not, please send an email to service@shapeways.com and ask for Christel.

Thanks and good luck!
Re: Trouble using credit to pay [message #47384 is a reply to message #47379 ] Mon, 23 April 2012 16:40 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
The problem was me. I thought that the email I had was saying that I had credit with Shapeways. But shortly after I posted that question I received an email from paypal saying that I was receiving a refund. So it was me who misunderstood.

Previous Topic:One of items unable to print.
Next Topic:Pricing question; less volume is more expensive..?