Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Shopowner can't order material without enabling it publicly?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shopowner can't order material without enabling it publicly? [message #47148] Wed, 18 April 2012 10:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I tried to add polished Alumide to the cart for one of my own models.

It shows up in the list (on the non-edit shopowner view of product page) as "not visible to public" but with a price, I can select it, but clicking "add to cart" does nothing.

Only after I enable the material for public I can add it to my cart.

Seems like a bug? (Windows7x64 - Firefox 11.0)

Cheers,

Stijn

[Updated on: Wed, 18 April 2012 10:53 UTC]

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: Shopowner can't order material without enabling it publicly? [message #47158 is a reply to message #47148 ] Wed, 18 April 2012 14:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar duann  is currently offline duann
Go to my shop
I work here
Thanks Stijn. I will pass on

Duann Scott,
Re: Shopowner can't order material without enabling it publicly? [message #47262 is a reply to message #47148 ] Fri, 20 April 2012 16:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Small update, the Add to Cart doesn't work, but you can change to an unavailable material in the cart.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Shopowner can't order material without enabling it publicly? [message #47265 is a reply to message #47262 ] Fri, 20 April 2012 17:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I tried just now, but the material doesn't show up there.

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: Shopowner can't order material without enabling it publicly? [message #47267 is a reply to message #47148 ] Fri, 20 April 2012 17:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Don't shoot the messenger Laughing I'll let them know.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Shopowner can't order material without enabling it publicly? [message #47323 is a reply to message #47267 ] Sat, 21 April 2012 17:51 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ChristianA  is currently offline ChristianA
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey Virtox, thanks for posting about this! I read you loud and clear. We'll definitely correct this. I'll keep you updated.

Previous Topic:Currently unable to upload?
Next Topic:Discussion and Feedback on the March 9th 2012 Release

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.