Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Could a modeller make a model from a photograph?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Could a modeller make a model from a photograph? [message #46958] Fri, 13 April 2012 18:12 UTC Go to next message
avatar caffeinated  is currently offline caffeinated
Go to all my models
Would a modeller be able to make a model of the front of this Biplane?
Making it small enough to fit the printer (70cm) and could all the colours be printed in to look authentic ? hollow of course

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5756/2801340933a246ddf285z.jpg Razz

[Updated on: Fri, 13 April 2012 18:15 UTC]

Re: Could a modeller make a model from a photograph? [message #46960 is a reply to message #46958 ] Fri, 13 April 2012 18:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
I would rather enjoy recreating that engine (& the rest of the front of the biplane). One downside you might have missed, Shapeways only offer Full Colour Sandstone for coloured models and the max size is 25 x 38 x 20 cm.

I'll send you a PM.

Paul
Re: Could a modeller make a model from a photograph? [message #47271 is a reply to message #46960 ] Fri, 20 April 2012 18:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lmcdesign  is currently offline lmcdesign
Go to my shop
REally intersting project. I will send you a PM too.
Re: Could a modeller make a model from a photograph? [message #47273 is a reply to message #47271 ] Fri, 20 April 2012 18:55 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Felixstec  is currently offline Felixstec
Go to all my models
I can do this for you and could probably turn it around in a week. The way I charge is for every model I build for you, you cover the cost to print one of my own models. You will also get the option to print one of my designs for your self. Everything I'm working on is sensitive information and will require the signing of an NDA, as well you will need to agree to be an official beta tester for my projects and keep the prints for your own use.

If you are interested send me an email.

paul@grouppicture.com

-Paul

Previous Topic:Quotes for a Light Pole
Next Topic:Looking for help creating a figure - mini bust

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.