Home » Community » Introductions » I'm new
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I'm new [message #46925] Fri, 13 April 2012 10:46 UTC Go to next message
avatar Wolf E  is currently offline Wolf E
Go to all my models
Just wanted to say hello to everyone here at shapeways,

Let me introduce myself, I'm Jordi van Es from Holland, first year mechanics student. We learn 3D designing in Solidworks at school, apparently I'm very good at it for a first year student. My teacher noticed that and gave me this site. That's what brings me here.

at GrabCAD.com you can see what I've made at school in my spare time. 2 cannons of Leonardo Da Vinci, and an own revision of the Colt DA 1909 revolver.

Nice to meet you all !
Re: I'm new [message #46932 is a reply to message #46925 ] Fri, 13 April 2012 13:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Welcome! What do you plan to print first? Some Da Vinci desk tinker toys would be awesome!

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: I'm new [message #46965 is a reply to message #46925 ] Fri, 13 April 2012 19:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thats what im working at right now, you can expect them in the first week of May. They are going to be around 16 cm in width. Actually pretty big, you can assemble it together. Very Happy
Re: I'm new [message #46972 is a reply to message #46965 ] Fri, 13 April 2012 22:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I've made a mistake, end of may would be a realistic date. I have to test my idea by myself, an order could take over 2 weeks.. so there will be delay, but there will be a result Smile
Re: I'm new [message #47063 is a reply to message #46925 ] Mon, 16 April 2012 13:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
I find it well worth the wait Very Happy

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: I'm new [message #47270 is a reply to message #47063 ] Fri, 20 April 2012 17:53 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
It's online already, I wanted to test the model before someone would buy it because some parts where fragile, it's not necessary anymore, all parts are strong now.

Very Happy

Previous Topic:Hey there
Next Topic:Greetings from the Alpenrepublik

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.