Home »  » General Discussion » Codename : STARSHOOTER
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Codename : STARSHOOTER [message #46632] Sat, 07 April 2012 14:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar vaclav.mazany  is currently offline vaclav.mazany
Go to my shop
I Know, it ISN'T related to 3D printing at all Wink but please don't take it as a spam
Well parially, 3D printing earned me enough money to buy a 3D engine for game development Wink

But I thought, that people here, might be interested to know a bit more about what others here up to. If they're not designing for 3D printing.

Today, I've launched this website Taurris.com

It is a web dedicated to my Indie game development. Right now, theres a bit less information. But hey, I just launched it Smile
index.php?t=getfile&id=15976&private=0

If you're interested in Indie Game development in any way. Please take a look and say what you think.
Best regads,

Vaclav

• Attachment: slide_010.jpg
    (Size: 113.56KB, Downloaded 374 time(s))

Re: Codename : STARSHOOTER [message #47229 is a reply to message #46632 ] Thu, 19 April 2012 16:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ChristianA  is currently offline ChristianA
Go to my shop
I work here
Congratulations! Very excited about your indie game project. I myself have a game development background having worked on Guitar Hero, Call of Duty: World at War, and started a studio in Chicago! Congratulations!

I've always wanted to bridge the gap between physical and virtual and I think 3D printing can definitely do that for video-games.
Re: Codename : STARSHOOTER [message #47232 is a reply to message #47229 ] Thu, 19 April 2012 18:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thx... that's a nice background I have to say.
Mine is on Arma, Arma 2 and Truck simulators from SCS amongst the games you might know.

Right now.. my "company" .. is sort of.. "one man army" - basically just me Smile so I'll see how it goes.

Quote:

wanted to bridge the gap between physical and virtual and I think 3D printing can definitely do that for video-games

That's one thing I have in plan, actually. Now I have in plan, to compete amongst other projects on Indiegogo.com and try to gather funds for development and finishing this project.
And for this I want to use 3D printing and actual physical models to propagate it.
Dunno how it will turn out, bud I have faith Smile
IndieGOGO CAMPAING START [message #47937 is a reply to message #47232 ] Sat, 05 May 2012 19:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=16612&private=0

http://www.taurris.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/indie.jpg

Today, I'm starting my campaing on IndieGOGO.com to raise funds for my game Codename : STARSHOOTER.

As I mentioned, I'll be using 3D PRINTING to make the perks for the contributors !

You can find the campaing here http://www.indiegogo.com/starshooter

I hope you'll find all the needed information there, I tried to describe everything as clear as possible.

Here you find some info about the perks, you can get :

Ship Designs
Logo Design

As I'm mentioning in the campaing,
Every help counts !

If you cannot or just don't want to contribute, but this project still interests you, please, spread the word. Tell about Codename : STARSHOOTER to everyone you know, family, friends. If you have your own blog about games, I will gladly read your opinion about the project there. If you're a editor for some internet magazine, please spread the news. Write about it, curse or praise. Any reaction will help me make the game better. Personally I hope, that you wont let me alone in this !

Thank you for your time,

Václav Mazaný

[Updated on: Sat, 05 May 2012 19:52 UTC]

icon14.gif  Re: Codename : STARSHOOTER [message #47940 is a reply to message #47229 ] Sat, 05 May 2012 21:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar aegidian  is currently offline aegidian
Go to my shop
ChristianA wrote on Thu, 19 April 2012 16:11

I've always wanted to bridge the gap between physical and virtual and I think 3D printing can definitely do that for video-games.

I wrote a little game about 8 years ago: http://www.oolite.org/about

I have a few models from it here: http://shpws.me/1AGq

I wish STARSHOOTER the great luck I had in finding an enthusiastic and creative community to build a game in.
Codename : STARSHOOTER DEMO is ONLINE ! [message #48691 is a reply to message #47940 ] Sat, 19 May 2012 21:50 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Codename : STARSHOOTER DEMO is online

As I promised, the 1st part of the Boss fight scene is here, and you can play it for free !
Right in your browser or on you Android phone / tablet.

http://www.taurris.com/Demo/images/play.jpg

Be sure to check it out !

And tell me what you think !

And if you haven't contributed for the development yet, you can still do so !

[Updated on: Sun, 20 May 2012 13:14 UTC]

Previous Topic:Making moving parts
Next Topic:finishing the strong and flexible material

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.