Home » Shapeways » Official Announcements » Improvements to the My Models Page
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Improvements to the My Models Page [message #47198] Thu, 19 April 2012 00:20 UTC
avatar ChristianA  is currently offline ChristianA
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey everyone!

We've made some improvements to the My Model page! We're really excited about this update and want to tell you what this means for you. We're enabling you to search through your models right from within the page, view only a specific set of models, and access the edit model page in just one click! We hope that these new and improved tools make creating even easier.

To read up on the details of the improvements we've made make sure to check out the blog: "Take a Peek at the Improvements We've Made to the My Models Page on Shapeways".

If you have any feedback or thoughts to send our way visit the feedback thread "Discussion and Feedback on My Models Page Improvements" in the Bug Reporting & Site Feedback section of the forums. We look forward to hearing from you!

[Updated on: Mon, 23 April 2012 03:04 UTC] by Moderator

Previous Topic:Small tweaks to the forum layout
Next Topic:April Payments Update

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.