Home » Community » General Discussion » 3D-Printed big spiderbot
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D-Printed big spiderbot [message #47169] Wed, 18 April 2012 15:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar Eeppium  is currently offline Eeppium
Go to my shop
This guy has designed and printed this big 6 legged spiderlike robot. he´s got a smaller version coming out as an actual toy soon.
also he has a giant version sitting in his "garage" made from scrap metal.
he´s got loads other videos of him building stuff.
search youtube with "giant robot project" for his metal monster.

The big bot:
bot

Small toy version:
toy

Check his channel at youtube
JMEMantzel
Re: 3D-Printed big spiderbot [message #47174 is a reply to message #47169 ] Wed, 18 April 2012 17:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I used to watch his videos all the time. Sad I miss watching them.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: 3D-Printed big spiderbot [message #47175 is a reply to message #47174 ] Wed, 18 April 2012 17:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Eeppium  is currently offline Eeppium
Go to my shop
He has such an inspiring personality. He is personally responsible of getting me off my butt and getting something done more than once Laughing "What would Jaimie do?"
hopefully he will start uploadin videos more frequently, he´s been sorta busy with the toy project.
Re: 3D-Printed big spiderbot [message #47176 is a reply to message #47169 ] Wed, 18 April 2012 17:44 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Yea, that's why I started my solar hot water heater. Maybe I should start watching again to get inspired to finish it Razz

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Design rule change: Transparent/Black/Detail Bounding Box is now 25x25x20cm
Next Topic:Adjacent cubes (pixels), do they print well?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.