Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Log in using Facebook
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Log in using Facebook [message #46849] Thu, 12 April 2012 08:35 UTC Go to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
Will you bring back the Facebook log in option? I haven't seen it on your page for a while now and since then, the only way I can log in is by having to constantly reset my password, use the email I'm sent to change my password and stay logged in that way. Every time I log out and try to use the new password, it never works.

[Updated on: Thu, 12 April 2012 09:01 UTC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: Log in using Facebook [message #46940 is a reply to message #46849 ] Fri, 13 April 2012 14:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ChristianA  is currently offline ChristianA
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey Sal - would you mind providing us with some more information so I can help diagnose the issue?

- What browser and OS are you running on?
- Would you mind out listing the specific steps for failure so I can attempt to reproduce?

As for the social plug-ins such as logging in through Facebook we're actively thinking our social integration and want to ensure that it's the best experience possible.
Re: Log in using Facebook [message #47090 is a reply to message #46940 ] Tue, 17 April 2012 03:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I use Internet Explorer, Safari for the iPhone and Mozilla Firefox. The OS I use is Windows Vista Home Basic. It used to work on all 3 then stopped all of a sudden. When I would click on the log in button a drop down window would display the facebook log in button but not it just shows "Username", "Password", "Log in" and "forgot my login" My password never works this way. I go to forgot my password to reset my password, and I get sent an email. I use that email to change my password. When I change the password I enter it twice and it displays "successful" and it logs me in at the same time. Thats how I log in using all 3 browsers. When I log out I try to use the password I just changed it to and it never works.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
Re: Log in using Facebook [message #47155 is a reply to message #46849 ] Wed, 18 April 2012 13:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Will you be bringing back the facebook log in?

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
Re: Log in using Facebook [message #47159 is a reply to message #47155 ] Wed, 18 April 2012 14:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar duann  is currently offline duann
Go to my shop
I work here
Yes. We will be bringing back Facebook and twitter log in

Thanks

Duann Scott,
Re: Log in using Facebook [message #47202 is a reply to message #47155 ] Thu, 19 April 2012 03:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I work here
Sal, we're taking a look at your account to figure out what might be the cause of the issue. Thanks for being patient!
Re: Log in using Facebook [message #47209 is a reply to message #47202 ] Thu, 19 April 2012 07:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
No worries. As long as i'm still able to log in the way ive been loggin in, I'll be good. Take your time...

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
Re: Log in using Facebook [message #47211 is a reply to message #46849 ] Thu, 19 April 2012 08:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Great job guys. I just tried logging in and it works again. I wasn't expecting it getting fixed so fast but I do appreciate the help. Thank you..!

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
Re: Log in using Facebook [message #47226 is a reply to message #47211 ] Thu, 19 April 2012 15:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey Sal - so you're able to log in normally now?
Re: Log in using Facebook [message #47244 is a reply to message #47226 ] Fri, 20 April 2012 02:12 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Yeah, I was viewing the new My Models page improvements. I logged out and tried logging in using the same password and it works. Thanks man.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page

Previous Topic:Adding keywords to models is a pain
Next Topic:Currently unable to upload?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.