Home » Support » 3D Printing » nothing special
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
nothing special [message #46981] Sat, 14 April 2012 13:52 UTC Go to next message
avatar pdb  is currently offline pdb
Go to all my models
hey

just a post to show a print error for customer services
nothing interesting here

index.php?t=getfile&id=16125&private=0

boop
Re: nothing special [message #46984 is a reply to message #46981 ] Sat, 14 April 2012 15:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DarioScapittaDesign  is currently offline DarioScapittaDesign
Go to my shop
Shocked Really???...

They HAVE TO pay attention at this kind of error, try again!!

Good luck! Sad
Dario

Dario Scapitta Design
www.darioscapittadesign.com
Re: nothing special [message #46995 is a reply to message #46984 ] Sat, 14 April 2012 17:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
If your STL file has a "hole" in it, it's possible that the hole was filled by the automatic software incorrectly. In Netfabb, click Repair and see if anything shows up needing to be fixed.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: nothing special [message #47008 is a reply to message #46981 ] Sat, 14 April 2012 20:48 UTC Go to previous message
avatar pdb  is currently offline pdb
Go to all my models
im not to bothered the drawing wasnt up to spec in the first place. logo hole wasnt in the right place......so a re print is needed anyways.

Smile

i have run the the 'import diagnostic' in solid works, message reads ' No faulty faces or gaps remain in the geometry'

so doubt its that.....thanks for the suggestion though

boop

Previous Topic:Polygon limit
Next Topic:Change orientation = Bad quality

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.