Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Introductions » New simplistic designer
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
New simplistic designer [message #46934] Fri, 13 April 2012 13:21 UTC Go to next message
avatar SilverBrass  is currently offline SilverBrass
Go to all my models
Greetings! I'm not amazing by any stretch of the imagination, but I'd still like to get stuck in and hopefully fill some gaps as soon as I can.

I'm from the land of funny hats, otherwise known as England. My experience level is, as you could say, negligible. I've done some rather unfortunate design work in the past, and almost all of my designs are paper-based. On that note, I'll be using Blender to start out.

I'm mainly planning on producing some nice, simplistically distinctive designs for pendants, ornaments, and decorative coins. I'll be mainly focussing on metal printing though I'd be more than alright with straying if the need arises.

So what do you gentlefolk think? I'm happy to be here if you're happy to have me. Razz

Edit: A paragraph went poof, sorry.

[Updated on: Fri, 13 April 2012 13:48 UTC]

Re: New simplistic designer [message #47969 is a reply to message #46934 ] Sun, 06 May 2012 21:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
Welcome to Shapeways. Glad to have you here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver

Previous Topic:Rally & race car miniatures
Next Topic:Hello from NY

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.