Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Glass light bulb cover for ceiling fan - replacement needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Glass light bulb cover for ceiling fan - replacement needed [message #46612] Fri, 06 April 2012 23:57 UTC Go to next message
avatar soundsmith88  is currently offline soundsmith88
Go to all my models
I have a ceiling fan with a broken glass light bulb cover. The company doesn't make replacement parts anymore, so I'm hoping someone here has the know-how to create a duplicate.

I've attached a picture to give you a better idea. Please email me at thomas.j.hay@hotmail.com if interested. If I have to ship one of the covers to you, someone in Western Canada is preferable.

Cheers!

• Attachment: IMG_0143.JPG
    (Size: 1.27MB, Downloaded 97 time(s))

Re: Glass light bulb cover for ceiling fan - replacement needed [message #46739 is a reply to message #46612 ] Tue, 10 April 2012 16:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar KSND  is currently offline KSND
Go to my shop
Certainly doable, and no need to send a physical part as long as you can take some photos and send some measurements.

Send me a PM and I think we can get you taken care of pretty quickly.

Previous Topic:3d modeler for google sketch up files
Next Topic:Blender Modelers Needed for Video Game

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.