Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Hire me !!! 3d, animation, texturing, rendering
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hire me !!! 3d, animation, texturing, rendering [message #45405] Tue, 13 March 2012 12:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar KUBZ  is currently offline KUBZ
Go to my shop
Hi guys,

I am currently studying Game & Animation in Germany and looking for some 3d jobs !

Feel free to write me:

https://www.facebook.com/KellyGreen3D

Hope you like my work. More work is coming soon Wink

Portfolio: www.facebook.com/KellyGreen3D
Re: Hire me !!! 3d, animation, texturing, rendering [message #46311 is a reply to message #45405 ] Mon, 02 April 2012 11:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar eiraSYS  is currently offline eiraSYS
Go to my shop
Do you want those models to have motion? We could make some work on that!

[Updated on: Mon, 02 April 2012 11:24 UTC]

Re: Hire me !!! 3d, animation, texturing, rendering [message #48163 is a reply to message #45405 ] Thu, 10 May 2012 02:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar darrielc  is currently offline darrielc
Go to my shop
I'm a custom knifemaker and I think this might be an incredible way to model knife handles. I have all my knives drawn up in 2D in AutoCad and I'm looking for someone to take it to a 3D model and add textures to it. I will pay the fair price for the help.

"D" Rocket Designs by Darriel Caston
Re: Hire me !!! 3d, animation, texturing, rendering [message #48213 is a reply to message #48163 ] Thu, 10 May 2012 19:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar smithspeedway  is currently offline smithspeedway
Go to all my models
I would like a car body, like this:
http://www.moparpowerclub.com/Michael_Cs_1971_Duster.JPG

We would use it as a mold for vac forming. Modifications would include elimination of the wheels, wheel openings, and anything small that sticks out like the antenna and mirrors. The windows can be defined by a scribed line, or slightly recessed. The finish piece should be all one color and 5.75" long.
Re: Hire me !!! 3d, animation, texturing, rendering [message #48345 is a reply to message #48213 ] Sun, 13 May 2012 20:19 UTC Go to previous message
avatar KUBZ  is currently offline KUBZ
Go to my shop
Hello,

that wouldn't be a problem for me.
So we are talking here about 3D modeling, UV-Mapping and Texturing in your case?

If you can Provide good 2D Sketches or blueprints I could make a good price for you.
I am from Germany. Sorry for any English mistakes.

Have a nice day.

PS: Sorry for the late reply. I am currently working on a nether project

Portfolio: www.facebook.com/KellyGreen3D

Previous Topic:blender scene
Next Topic:Design Engineer - 3D CAD modelling