Home » Community » It arrived! » Incredibly cool FUD!!! first miniature print
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Incredibly cool FUD!!! first miniature print [message #46116] Thu, 29 March 2012 01:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar YroMoeroBoy  is currently offline YroMoeroBoy
Go to all my models
Hola!
today is arrived my first package!

inside htere was a little, lovely chaos dwarf, with an astonishing detail level! I love FUD!!! the model is perfect, and the print lines are not an issue at all.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/9900/chaosdwarfold.jpg

the miniature is 37mm tall (due to the cool big hat ^___^ ), and almost no detail is lost!

i started immediately to paint it (I wanted to create a mold and all, but did not resist XD, i'll order another soon for that pourpose, probably the updated version), so i primered it with a standard GW skull white spay.

even if I'm not a great painter, andthe paint job is still in progress, i think it shows pretty well the great print (and also cool design Very Happy )
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7517/chaosdwarfmodel.jpg
Re: Incredibly cool FUD!!! first miniature print [message #46118 is a reply to message #46116 ] Thu, 29 March 2012 03:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar arklan  is currently offline arklan
Go to my shop
VERY nice. i wouldn't have guessed it was anything but a metal molded figure. all hail FUD!
Re: Incredibly cool FUD!!! first miniature print [message #46151 is a reply to message #46118 ] Thu, 29 March 2012 17:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JuanManuelVargas  is currently offline JuanManuelVargas
Go to my shop
Great model.
Re: Incredibly cool FUD!!! first miniature print [message #46184 is a reply to message #46151 ] Fri, 30 March 2012 12:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CMalagrino  is currently offline CMalagrino
Go to all my models
Great! Really impressive! Shocked
Re: Incredibly cool FUD!!! first miniature print [message #46201 is a reply to message #46116 ] Fri, 30 March 2012 17:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pdb  is currently offline pdb
Go to all my models
nice one mate!

boop
Re: Incredibly cool FUD!!! first miniature print [message #46255 is a reply to message #46116 ] Sat, 31 March 2012 21:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Catwell  is currently offline Catwell
Go to my shop
Very very nice, getting details to show at mini level even with fud is an achievement.
Well done

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/bigbad 3dprinted wargame models
Re: Incredibly cool FUD!!! first miniature print [message #46273 is a reply to message #46116 ] Sun, 01 April 2012 05:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Love the level of detail in the hair. I thought it was much bigger because of that.

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Incredibly cool FUD!!! first miniature print [message #69507 is a reply to message #46273 ] Sun, 09 June 2013 18:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Spectoys  is currently offline Spectoys
Go to all my models
Impressive !!

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/monstermaker

Previous Topic:Faceted crown ring in silver. last upload for now;)
Next Topic:Cool! Daft Punk Desktop Bust

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.