Home » Community » Introductions » Greetings
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Greetings [message #46117] Thu, 29 March 2012 03:44 UTC Go to next message
avatar roughneckstuff  is currently offline roughneckstuff
Go to all my models
Hello

My name is Brad and I am located in Lubbock Tx. I am here because I have some new design ideas that I want to make prototypes of and am hoping to find some knowledge from those who have experience with 3D Modeling. I am trying to make a couple of different wheels that I can eventually get into production and from what I understand, a 3D model is the most cost effective way to to make a prototype.

Nice to meet you all Smile

Brad
Re: Greetings [message #46164 is a reply to message #46117 ] Thu, 29 March 2012 20:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome Brad, What software do you use? If you want an accurate 3D prototype, 3D printing is a way to go.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Greetings [message #46167 is a reply to message #46164 ] Thu, 29 March 2012 23:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Good to see (another) Texan on here.. I lived in Lubbock for 25 years, moved to FortWorth about 12 years ago.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Greetings [message #46172 is a reply to message #46164 ] Thu, 29 March 2012 23:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar roughneckstuff  is currently offline roughneckstuff
Go to all my models
I just got a copy of BobCad and I have never used any kind of CAD before. Hoping this comes out well.

Previous Topic:Hola!
Next Topic:Hello from Rinblad of Sweden

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.