Home » Community » General Discussion » Solidworks Connection Problem
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Solidworks Connection Problem [message #46041] Tue, 27 March 2012 17:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar ThePreston6  is currently offline ThePreston6
Go to all my models
The Shapeways add-in seemed to install into Solidworks fine, but when I attempt to run it, I get an error entitled "Error loading Add-In", which reads:

"Cannot connect to Shapeways. The add-in cannot be loaded. Please make sure that you have an internet connection."

I know that my internet connection is fine and I'm not having problems in any other application. I've attempted restarting both SolidWorks and my computer with no change to the results. I also cannot find any settings in SolidWorks that seems to have any effect.

Do you have any thoughts on how to clear up this problem? Thanks.
Re: Solidworks Connection Problem [message #46043 is a reply to message #46041 ] Tue, 27 March 2012 18:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pfeiffer stylez  is currently offline pfeiffer stylez
Go to my shop
Which Solidworks version ?
Re: Solidworks Connection Problem [message #46045 is a reply to message #46043 ] Tue, 27 March 2012 18:35 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ThePreston6  is currently offline ThePreston6
Go to all my models
SolidWorks 2010 (SP 4.0)

Previous Topic:A pat on the back for Shapeways
Next Topic:What ever happened with the EvD contest for necklaces

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.