Home »  » 3D modeler needed » 2 Part Design Help
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
2 Part Design Help [message #46018] Mon, 26 March 2012 21:22 UTC Go to next message
avatar TekLetOfficial  is currently offline TekLetOfficial
Go to all my models
Hi,

I need someone to help me either super cheap or free.
I need someone who can help me make a 3d print ready design(cheaply from shapeways) to have printed for an iphone 4/4s and archos 43 internet tablet.

Please, have prior iphone 4 work

please let me know if you can. if you can only do one or the other, id prefer to start with the iphone 4 design.

I dont have any steady pics, but do have a youtube video that has the 98% design to fit an iphone :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyBIWJmT9yk

please let me know if you can help and how much. (im unemployed and dont have much income)
Re: 2 Part Design Help [message #46022 is a reply to message #46018 ] Mon, 26 March 2012 22:30 UTC Go to previous message
avatar iFuzion  is currently offline iFuzion
Go to my shop
Hi,

I can help you, but will need more information to give you an accurate estimate. Please email me more details for what you are looking for at jeffrey@ifuzion.com

I can turn the iPhone 4 quick.

Regards,
Jeffrey

Previous Topic:NYC: Looking for 3D modeler in Manhattan or Brooklyn
Next Topic:CAD Modeler Needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.