Home »  » Official Announcements » (my last) Shapeways Live is Weds. 3/28 at 2PM EST
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
(my last) Shapeways Live is Weds. 3/28 at 2PM EST [message #46013] Mon, 26 March 2012 20:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey all,

In case you didn't already catch the blog post, I'm in the process of winding down my time at Shapeways. Of course, I wouldn't want to miss out on the chance to chat with you all on Shapeways Live one last time.

Join me this Wednesday at 2PM EST. I'm looking forward to intro'ing some new members of my team and sharing some of my favorite times with you awesome people. Smile

See you then!
Ana

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: (my last) Shapeways Live is Weds. 3/28 at 2PM EST [message #46020 is a reply to message #46013 ] Mon, 26 March 2012 21:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar GlenG  is currently offline GlenG
Go to all my models
Ana,
I just wanted to wish you well on your new adventure. It was fun interacting with you here on the forum. Even when you needed to slap me around a little Very Happy Twisted Evil . Your new path sounds exciting, much luck and happiness to you.
-Glen

"Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art."
Leonardo da Vinci
Re: (my last) Shapeways Live is Weds. 3/28 at 2PM EST [message #46134 is a reply to message #46013 ] Thu, 29 March 2012 14:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ray716  is currently offline Ray716
Go to my shop
Ana,

Much luck to you! Hope to see you around the forums as a creator!

www.RayTomlinDesigns.com
Re: (my last) Shapeways Live is Weds. 3/28 at 2PM EST [message #46340 is a reply to message #46134 ] Mon, 02 April 2012 22:21 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Thank you so much guys! It's been a pleasure.

I've been working hard with my team to make sure the community gets shown plenty of love even after I'm gone.

Community Manager | Shapeways

Previous Topic:We're doing a release today! Here's what's in it.
Next Topic:We can currently not ship to Russia

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.