Home » Support » 3D Printing » Country of Origin
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Country of Origin [message #45918] Sat, 24 March 2012 14:21 UTC Go to next message
avatar PlainOrb  is currently offline PlainOrb
Go to my shop
Hi, I don't know if the same question had been asked before or not, but, from which country or countries will the models be printed ? I think customers may want to know this as well.

Plain Orb
Re: Country of Origin [message #45924 is a reply to message #45918 ] Sat, 24 March 2012 16:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith is currently online stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
http://www.shapeways.com/about/

http://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/595-Shapeways-raises- 5M-and-opens-HQ-in-New-York.html

A this time, all the printers are in the Netherlands. They are working on adding some production capability in New York.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Country of Origin [message #45929 is a reply to message #45924 ] Sat, 24 March 2012 19:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Shapeways is Netherlands based, however stainless is printed in the USA by ProMetal... I haven't a clue about the other materials, but any which way, as EU deliveries are from the EU & US deliveries are from the USA there's no clear cut answer to all of the materials as there are provisions for stuff to be shipped all over the place as 'raw materials'
Re: Country of Origin [message #45938 is a reply to message #45918 ] Sun, 25 March 2012 01:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar PlainOrb  is currently offline PlainOrb
Go to my shop
Thanks, guys. I appreciate your answers.

Plain Orb

Previous Topic:Possible Dimensioning Error
Next Topic:Nonmanifold parts enclosed in manifold parts?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.