Home » Support » Bug Reporting » shapeways site
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
shapeways site [message #45740] Tue, 20 March 2012 15:29 UTC Go to next message
avatar Brick  is currently offline Brick
Go to my shop
for the past few weeks, since an update, I've had to log into the site every time I come here. Whereas before, it would auto log me in.

now, it auto logs me in, but whenever i go to the forum, it logs me out.

I am using Chrome when I get the problem. To post this message, I am using IE.....which I don't like using in general because I find it slower, etc.

can you fix the problem for Chrome users please?
Re: shapeways site [message #45796 is a reply to message #45740 ] Wed, 21 March 2012 19:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar underitall  is currently offline underitall
Go to all my models
Hi Brick.
I've been having the same problem, and the past day I've not been able to log into the Forum, just keeps me signed off.
I just deleted all the cookies from Shapeways, and now it's fine.
Hope this helps,
Tom.
Re: shapeways site [message #45820 is a reply to message #45796 ] Thu, 22 March 2012 05:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Brick  is currently offline Brick
Go to my shop
seems ok now, thanks.
Re: shapeways site [message #45825 is a reply to message #45740 ] Thu, 22 March 2012 07:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi B,

We also have been in contact about this problem by email and I have just sent you another email that the problem has been fixed...but you already noticed this Smile

Cheers,
Christel Hagens
Customer Service Agent
Shapeways

Previous Topic:An error in "My Models" page
Next Topic:Request/Idea for heat resistant silicone

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.