Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » General Discussion » Disappointing
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Disappointing [message #45790] Wed, 21 March 2012 17:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar senario  is currently offline senario
Go to all my models
So, my order still shows "in production" and was supposed to be completed on 3/15. Sent in a request to customer service and never received a response. Is this normal? How do I get a hold of someone?
Re: Disappointing [message #45793 is a reply to message #45790 ] Wed, 21 March 2012 18:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I know there was an issue with their email recently. Try emailing support@shapeways.com, if that's what you already tried, try emailing individuals directly (If you've already had correspondence in the past with someone from CS). Either way I'll email them to let them know of your issue.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Disappointing [message #45831 is a reply to message #45793 ] Thu, 22 March 2012 12:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Dear Senario,

Thank you for your message.
Unfortunately we had a problem with our emailing system after the big front-end release of the website.

This caused the emails, send from the website, not being send to our inbox.
Because of this issue we were not aware of your email.

My colleague Michon emailed you today and informed you about the status of your order.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience Smile

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways

Previous Topic:Free Android STL file viewer
Next Topic:how to know if cocreator upload is accepted?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.