Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Uncharted 2 inspired belt buckle
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Uncharted 2 inspired belt buckle [message #45635] Sun, 18 March 2012 00:27 UTC Go to next message
avatar kredepops  is currently offline kredepops
Go to all my models
Hello

I'm looking for someone who can 3D model this belt buckle from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

The buckle shown below is an interpretation handmade by a talented artist nicknamed 'Leatherworker' from thereplicapropforum.com

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Kredepops/unchartedbeltbuckle.jpg

I'm looking for something fairly close to this.

Please contact me with an quote on how much this would cost. I'm planning on having this buckle printed in stainless steel - bronze colour.

Thanks!
Re: Uncharted 2 inspired belt buckle [message #45653 is a reply to message #45635 ] Sun, 18 March 2012 15:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Wishful Creative  is currently offline Wishful Creative
Go to my shop
Hello,
I hope you are having a good day.
I can model this for you. I charge 40.00 an hour in canadian funds. It will take 2 hours to model this buckle. If you can give me some dimensions I can give you a rough printing cost. Payment for the modeling is made via paypal. You can pay me after you have approved the final model. Feel free to ask any questions.
Have a great day,
Regards,
Mike

Wishful Creative
Re: Uncharted 2 inspired belt buckle [message #45655 is a reply to message #45635 ] Sun, 18 March 2012 15:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi kredepops,

PM sent with details.

Cheers,
Paul
Re: Uncharted 2 inspired belt buckle [message #45787 is a reply to message #45655 ] Wed, 21 March 2012 12:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar kredepops  is currently offline kredepops
Go to all my models
Hi guys

Many many thanks for your replies

With tremendous help from Michael Mueller, we finally identified the right buckle last night. It's actually a coin buckle, readily available on ebay very cheap.

So unfortunately there is no point in having it 3D printed :S

So please consider this job closed.

Previous Topic:Help Needed For Simple Plastic Safety Product
Next Topic:ring poem design needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.