Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Shop Image Order
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shop Image Order [message #45715] Mon, 19 March 2012 22:34 UTC
avatar mingles  is currently offline mingles
Go to my shop
Could we please have a more linear image order? This includes the '3D View' and 'Shapeways Computer Generated Image' appearing before or after ALL the images. Not as it currently does after the first two. I feel items looks extremely cluttered on the page, especially if I upload several types of photos (i.e. Renders, prints & painted prints) which should be grouped together and they currently appear in a totally random order. I don't think the default image has to necessarily be the first in the row of images below the main photo. It should appear in the order it was uploaded... Or better yet, would you be able to allow the shop owner to customise the order in which the images appear?

Thanks! Smile

Previous Topic:Is it possible to rename an item?
Next Topic:Degree symbol error in product title

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.