Home » Community » General Discussion » Upload not showing in my models
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Upload not showing in my models [message #45474] Wed, 14 March 2012 03:40 UTC Go to next message
avatar Civerad  is currently offline Civerad
Go to all my models
I've been trying to upload a model to shapeways and it's not showing up. I get the confirmation email that my upload is successful but no matter how long I wait it simply does not show up. Am I missing something?
Re: Upload not showing in my models [message #45673 is a reply to message #45474 ] Sun, 18 March 2012 23:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SturdyPeasantWoman  is currently offline SturdyPeasantWoman
Go to my shop
I have had that happen, too, especially when I'm uploading three or four in a row. Very annoying!
Re: Upload not showing in my models [message #45690 is a reply to message #45474 ] Mon, 19 March 2012 07:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Hi Civerad,

Welcome to Shapeways! Smile

After uploading, you should get two emails, the first thanking you for uploading a model, the second will be either 'your model is printable' or 'there's a problem with your model'. Shortly after the 2nd email (if the model is printable) your model will be available. Depending upon the complexity (i.e. number of shells & interlacing), Shapeways MeshMedic can take 30 minutes or more before accpeting/rejecting a model... at busy times the wait can be extended depending where in the queue your model is for MeshMedic. A wait of a few hours is not uncommon.

Paul

Previous Topic:Motors? yes/no?
Next Topic:Colors and sandstone