Home » Community » General Discussion » Not for sale
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Not for sale [message #45652] Sun, 18 March 2012 14:51 UTC Go to next message
avatar Epic Productions Bros  is currently offline Epic Productions Bros
Go to my shop
Hi everyone so i have made my shop and then i noticed that my items were not for sale. I have put them in my shop but nothing has gone for sale. I looked at my inventory and checked all of my items that i wanted and the certain materials but the haven't gone for sale yet.
What do i do about it??
Please respond,
Epic Productions Bros.
Re: Not for sale [message #45654 is a reply to message #45652 ] Sun, 18 March 2012 15:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Go to each of your models and click 'edit product' (upper right), you will then have the options to make your model public and for sale, don't forget to go through the materials list for the suitable materials for your products and for your markup on each material.

Smile
Re: Not for sale [message #45657 is a reply to message #45654 ] Sun, 18 March 2012 16:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Epic Productions Bros  is currently offline Epic Productions Bros
Go to my shop
Thanks so much!!
Re: Not for sale [message #45667 is a reply to message #45652 ] Sun, 18 March 2012 21:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar skatersollie  is currently offline skatersollie
Go to my shop
Even if items are not for sale I think you should display items.. I didn't know this was an option and didn't know my models weren't being displayed at the site..

http://www.skatersollie.com

Previous Topic:Bunker and Fortifications in 1/144 and 1/285
Next Topic:Suggestions/ Requests

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.