Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3d Modeler for Fashion Designer Projects
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3d Modeler for Fashion Designer Projects [message #45502] Wed, 14 March 2012 17:46 UTC Go to next message
avatar ferchos13  is currently offline ferchos13
Go to all my models
Hello gang,

My company is looking into creating innovative clothing for high fashion and expos. Here's some examples of what we are aiming for:

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q545/ferchos13/IrisVHerpenSS11-834.jpg

Any modelers who are interested in working with us please send me an email at ferchos@hotmail.com so we can discuss it further. I can show you some examples of what we want and we can take it from there.

Thanks a lot!

Re: 3d Modeler for Fashion Designer Projects [message #45503 is a reply to message #45502 ] Wed, 14 March 2012 17:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi, sounds interesting, I'd like to know more please email me with drawings and brief so we can discuss?
V

info@dotsan.com

My Shapeways Reviews

Modeling Examples

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7146/6761506563_2d250229e2_o.jpg
Your ideas modeled and checked for 3D Printing by Dot San by Dot San, on Flickr

[Updated on: Wed, 14 March 2012 18:27 UTC]

www.dotsan.com
Re: 3d Modeler for Fashion Designer Projects [message #45585 is a reply to message #45502 ] Fri, 16 March 2012 02:49 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ferchos13  is currently offline ferchos13
Go to all my models
I apologize, the email in my OP has a typo: the correct email is:

ferchos13@hotmail.com

Please drop me a line again if you sent a message to the incorrect address. Sorry again for this snafu.

As for the modelers who have responded to this thread, please expect an email from me soon with more info. Smile

Thanks a lot and keep them coming!

Previous Topic:Onimusha Soki Armour and sword
Next Topic:google sketchup import help

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.