Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Onimusha Soki Armour and sword
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Onimusha Soki Armour and sword [message #45490] Wed, 14 March 2012 13:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar Aaroncallaway  is currently offline Aaroncallaway
Go to all my models
Im a current games student and i have only just found out about this so i have now began focus onto the use of this and thought maybe armour can be made using this along with a sword.

as you can see from the picture all the armour parts that are visable i would like to try and be made but along side this i know there are certin limits with length as well so i must also ask about the sword and the possablity of using it to create a 3 to 4 tri set so that you can build them into each other and then glue or leave them together

these are only my ideas but if possable thats what i would like to have done.

if people could try and make such things then it'll be awesome and also this is all for to be made for to dress up in to then show something amazing
index.php?t=getfile&id=15326&private=0

Re: Onimusha Soki Armour and sword [message #45498 is a reply to message #45490 ] Wed, 14 March 2012 16:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I think you are talking about a full length, normal-sized sword. Shapeways has a rule: "No weapons".

Check this thread:
http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=7103 &&srch=weapon#msg_7103

[Updated on: Thu, 15 March 2012 21:36 UTC]

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Onimusha Soki Armour and sword [message #45572 is a reply to message #45498 ] Thu, 15 March 2012 20:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Aaroncallaway  is currently offline Aaroncallaway
Go to all my models
Sorry i didnt know that there was such a rule I never saw anything about it nor was i told.
Re: Onimusha Soki Armour and sword [message #45575 is a reply to message #45572 ] Thu, 15 March 2012 21:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
No worries. I found the "official statement"...

From http://www.shapeways.com/support/faq :

> Are there prohibited products?
... Weaponry look products are not accepted on Shapeways, neither private, nor public. Any file containing such content will be removed without further notice. We are allowed to make an exception for miniature weaponry (maximum size 10cm).

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:3D modeler needed for help
Next Topic:3d Modeler for Fashion Designer Projects

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.