Home »  » Bug Reporting » Photo upload in shop problem
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Photo upload in shop problem [message #4423] Thu, 14 May 2009 23:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar bennokr  is currently offline bennokr
Go to my shop
Hey,

I've just made pictures of the model that arrived, so I don't only have the black-and-white model pictures. However, the uploading of photos doesn't work.

I browse for the file, add a description and press the button, then the page loads, but when it finishes, nothing happens. I've already uploaded one photo succesfully, but the rest don't work.

I'm working with firefox on a mac.

Thanks,
- Benno
Re: Photo upload in shop problem [message #4437 is a reply to message #4423 ] Fri, 15 May 2009 19:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Benno,

Thanks for reporting this. We will investigate. Anyone else having this problem?

Best regards,

Robert
Re: Photo upload in shop problem [message #4535 is a reply to message #4423 ] Thu, 21 May 2009 15:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar arno  is currently offline arno
Go to all my models
Could you retry please? For me it seems working now? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks, grtz, Arno

[Updated on: Thu, 21 May 2009 15:14 UTC]

Re: Photo upload in shop problem [message #42636 is a reply to message #4423 ] Tue, 24 January 2012 04:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Old Man Nyarkoleptek  is currently offline Old Man Nyarkoleptek
Go to my shop
I don't know if this has any bearing on your problem, but I ran into the same problem. I was attempting to upload files in the BMP format, with no success, but when I converted the files into JPEG format, it worked. So perhaps converting the files' formats will help.
Re: Photo upload in shop problem [message #44410 is a reply to message #4423 ] Fri, 24 February 2012 04:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Brian H  is currently offline Brian H
Go to my shop
I'm also having these problems. The images are around 2.5mb jpg files.
Re: Photo upload in shop problem [message #45200 is a reply to message #4423 ] Sat, 10 March 2012 02:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar benc1980  is currently offline benc1980
Go to all my models
This is happening to me. I'm using the Image Popper. I click the make button and it gets stuck on a blank screen with this URL "http://www.shapeways.com/creators/jpg2stl/process.php"
Re: Photo upload in shop problem [message #45535 is a reply to message #45200 ] Thu, 15 March 2012 03:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ChristianA  is currently offline ChristianA
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey benc1980 - just wanted to let you know that the Image Popper is fully functioning now. Go give it a spin!

Previous Topic:NOT FOR SALE ?????
Next Topic:An error in "My Models" page

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.