Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » professional 3D artist/modeler/sculptor for hire
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
professional 3D artist/modeler/sculptor for hire [message #16093] Sun, 15 August 2010 06:51 UTC Go to next message
avatar megsempinado  is currently offline megsempinado
Go to my shop
About me:
I am a freelance 3D artist based in Philippines with over 4 years experience in a wide variety of areas
(films/commercials/print advertising/architecture/game art).
I have worked inhouse at some of major VFX CG and post production studios
in my country as well as being set-up to handle a large scope of remote work.
Please email me if you are interested in hiring me for full time work or remotely.

Expertise:
3d modeling,texturing,lighting,rendering,animation ,digital sculpting,digital painting,
digital matte painting.

Portfolio:

please check my online portfolios at http://artlit.deviantart.com
http://artlit.daportfolio.com
e-mail address : x_blacksaint_x@yahoo.com
yahoo messenger: x_blacksaint_x
msn messenger: va1912w@hotmail.com
skype messenger: megs.empinado
mobile phone: +639297456641

Rate: negotiable

index.php?t=getfile&id=4541&private=0

• Attachment: ads.jpg
    (Size: 874.55KB, Downloaded 899 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 08 March 2012 01:53 UTC]

3d artist philippines
Re: professional 3D artist/modeler/sculptor for hire [message #45045 is a reply to message #16093 ] Thu, 08 March 2012 01:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ShishiRanger  is currently offline ShishiRanger
Go to all my models
You wanna help me co-create my CGI Sir handel face along with his nameplates and number plates and some O9 Scale LaRatty passenger carriages?
Re: professional 3D artist/modeler/sculptor for hire [message #45047 is a reply to message #45045 ] Thu, 08 March 2012 01:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar megsempinado  is currently offline megsempinado
Go to my shop
Sure Sir,
Just send me any reference photos that may help,
My email address is x_blacksaint_x@yahoo.com
you can pay me via paypal.

3d artist philippines
Re: professional 3D artist/modeler/sculptor for hire [message #45048 is a reply to message #16093 ] Thu, 08 March 2012 01:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thanks man Smile. We'll start on May 1st and I'll pay you when my grandpa is ready to order stuff Smile. Also lol those robots are kissing Laughing. I sent you the reference pics. But my grandpa doesn't want to order anything that has to be built so I can ONLY do the La'al Ratty coaches -_-. Also, if I can't get any of the locos or remaining rolling stock made by Paul Windle. We'll have to have them made via 3D (I'm planning to order them so be sure that the loco tenders have detailing on them and that the material used in the strong flexible stuff). Also respond either in a few hours or tomorrow to discuss the updates of the project.

[Updated on: Fri, 09 March 2012 23:31 UTC]

Re: professional 3D artist/modeler/sculptor for hire [message #45189 is a reply to message #16093 ] Fri, 09 March 2012 23:49 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Also I forgot to add 3D model River Esk, River Mite, Shelagh of Eskdale, Lady Wakefield, Cyril, Douglas Ferreira, River Irt (old AND new version, both 0-8-2, old version inside frames with added crankshafts on cylinder rods), Perkins, ALL the La'al Ratty coaches (old AND new), ALL the La'al Ratty goods wagons (old AND new), ALL the La'all Ratty Permanent way stock (old AND new) and ALL the La'al Ratty stations, industrial/goods areas, and other places (old AND new). Plus O9 style track (has to look EXACTALLY like the track of the La'al Ratty but has to fuction like Bachmann EZ track. Also Northern Rock and River Irt's new designs are BOTH BUFFERLESS NG TENDER LOCO OUTLINED so they have to have that design also their funnels are taller then the other and have OUTSIDE FRAME chassis Smile. Sorry if I over did the caps, I just did that to make sure that there wouldn't be confusion between stuff Smile.

Previous Topic:Mods please delete
Next Topic:Custom wax seals, signets, or cufflinks

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.