Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » General Discussion » south by southwest
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
south by southwest [message #44991] Wed, 07 March 2012 02:10 UTC Go to next message
avatar christopherlowe  is currently offline christopherlowe
Go to my shop
hello-

please
please
please

i had no idea that Shapeways was going to be at south by southwest this year.

i am from austin and this time of year is one of my most favorites. it used to be not very much to get a badge for any of the events, and even then i would, like most locals, only pick the events that i wanted to get into. i remember getting into an Imani Coopola show outside where i was first exposed to this show called SOUTHPARK. i will never forget freezing my butt off listening to her spectacular voice.

i know it is just a few days away... but... i was wondering... you guys at shapeways... you got any extra badges left over? i have been given permission by my wife to head to Austin to hang out with you guys and see what is going on. i have never been to the interactive part of the festival and i would love the opportunity to meet new people and find out about their experiences.

i know it is a lot to ask but i know that i can be a tremendous ambassador for the Shapeways cause. in the end i will probly be there anyways- i already told my parents that i was coming as long as i bring the 5 year old so.... yeah... please.

chris

please visit my blog at...
http://chrisshopofmodels.blogspot.com
Re: south by southwest [message #44992 is a reply to message #44991 ] Wed, 07 March 2012 02:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar duann  is currently offline duann
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey Chris,

Sorry but we do not have any spare badges this year,

Hope to see you there anyway, if you are send us a tweet to find us.

Best of luck

Duann Scott,
Re: south by southwest [message #44994 is a reply to message #44991 ] Wed, 07 March 2012 02:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar aeron203  is currently offline aeron203
Go to my shop
Oh man, I just checked the site...that's a $950 ticket, and all hotels are booked solid. It may be cheaper to parachute in.

You could still crash the scene and find some interesting people, I'm sure.

Aaron - 40westdesigns.com/blog
Re: south by southwest [message #45000 is a reply to message #44994 ] Wed, 07 March 2012 04:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar christopherlowe  is currently offline christopherlowe
Go to my shop
Bummer...
there any Free things i can get in on?

oh and anybody need a place to stay i can probly hook you up...

family and all...

please visit my blog at...
http://chrisshopofmodels.blogspot.com

Previous Topic:3d modeling blog (for 3d printing)
Next Topic:Batman Movie Masters figure weapons using image popper

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.