Home » Community » Work in progress » Roll up Roll up ....... new iphone 4 cases
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Roll up Roll up ....... new iphone 4 cases [message #44867] Sun, 04 March 2012 19:28 UTC Go to next message
avatar pdb  is currently offline pdb
Go to all my models
few tweeks left to make , hence work in progress..... but if you want to comment feedback always helps

names of cases: (just to warn you .....im terrible at thinking up names for things) .................my first pet fish.........was called 'fish' ..... -.-

1.Starry
2.Quuby
3.Hey there little guy
4.Skul
5.Zurcl

couldnt think of any good names so i just mis-spelt the first word that came into my head .......magic! although i do like 'Hey there little guy'.......quite proud of that one ......eh hem.

index.php?t=getfile&id=15057&private=0

• Attachment: all5.jpg
    (Size: 504.48KB, Downloaded 214 time(s))

boop
Re: Roll up Roll up ....... new iphone 4 cases [message #44868 is a reply to message #44867 ] Sun, 04 March 2012 19:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Innovo  is currently offline Innovo
Go to my shop

Great designs. I especially like the little guy!

Innovation & Design

http://www.etsy.com/shop/InnovoDesign
http://www.zazzle.com/innovodesign*
Re: Roll up Roll up ....... new iphone 4 cases [message #44869 is a reply to message #44868 ] Sun, 04 March 2012 19:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pdb  is currently offline pdb
Go to all my models
thx....praise is always apprecaited.
worried that a horizontal flex may break it to easy....but will test it when its printed.

boop
Re: Roll up Roll up ....... new iphone 4 cases [message #44959 is a reply to message #44867 ] Tue, 06 March 2012 16:20 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CharGyse  is currently offline CharGyse
Go to my shop
Oooh.. I quite like Starry and Skul

Enjoys spending 98 hours a week learning, making and designing stuff. The picture of me as a kid is... pretty much what you're dealing with.

Previous Topic:Ken Livingstone Automaton
Next Topic:Something wrong with design? Help needed