Home » Community » General Discussion » duplicate, uneditable model listing appeared?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
duplicate, uneditable model listing appeared? [message #44839] Sat, 03 March 2012 18:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar arklan  is currently offline arklan
Go to my shop
so i'm glancing at my models on shapeways and notice something odd. a duplicate listing, which i cannot edit, yet has the description and keywords i entered, but not the pictures i uploaded. on the thumbnail for the model's listing, there's a checkmark. what the heck?!

heres my actual listing for the model in question. it's not for sale yet since i haven't ordered a copy myself to check the print quality.
http://www.shapeways.com/model/475541/steampunk_ring_revolve r.html?gid=ug

and heres the duplicate: http://www.shapeways.com/model/492042/steampunk_ring_revolve r.html?gid=ug
Re: duplicate, uneditable model listing appeared? [message #44895 is a reply to message #44839 ] Mon, 05 March 2012 13:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva is currently online Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
The duplicate gives me an invalid id error, so I'm guessing only you can see it? I'd email service@shapeways.com to get that fixed up. Or at least looked into.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: duplicate, uneditable model listing appeared? [message #44896 is a reply to message #44895 ] Mon, 05 March 2012 13:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar arklan  is currently offline arklan
Go to my shop
looking at it this morning it seems to have resolved itself. figures.
Re: duplicate, uneditable model listing appeared? [message #44898 is a reply to message #44839 ] Mon, 05 March 2012 13:32 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva is currently online Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
That makes it almost odder lol.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:The Shapies Awards
Next Topic:Making the monies!