Home » Community » General Discussion » Why REJECT to PRINT a design that you previously printed.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Why REJECT to PRINT a design that you previously printed. [message #44829] Sat, 03 March 2012 09:34 UTC Go to next message
avatar smugdesigns  is currently offline smugdesigns
Go to my shop
Shapeways...you're REALLY bringing me DOWN. Sad

This REALLY does not make sense. Can you please explain to all of your customers WHY you print an STL file (in alumide) on one occasion and then you REJECT it on the next print job? This is INCONSISTENT. We a selling our jewellery designs via Shapeway to shops that we have previously sold our shapeways printed design to.

Can you please explain why that happens. We are happy with the output from previous jobs, so why can't you reprint it??

I have attached a copy of one of the file(s) in question ( a ring) printed by Shapeways in alumide, there has been NO change to the design yet this time it has been rejected???

Thanks,
Rik

Re: Why REJECT to PRINT a design that you previously printed. [message #44897 is a reply to message #44829 ] Mon, 05 March 2012 13:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Have you voted on this yet? http://feedback.shapeways.com/forums/111989-shapeways-feedba ck/suggestions/2396166-model-has-been-printed-flag
I've notified some people of your issue, they should be contacting you soon about the issue.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Why REJECT to PRINT a design that you previously printed. [message #44987 is a reply to message #44897 ] Wed, 07 March 2012 00:17 UTC Go to previous message
avatar smugdesigns  is currently offline smugdesigns
Go to my shop
Thanks. I have now voted for that request. Regards.

Previous Topic:Filigree, piercework over a 3D shape
Next Topic:3d modeling blog (for 3d printing)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.