Home » Community » Work in progress » Wonderland Cat Ring - Silver
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Wonderland Cat Ring - Silver [message #44754] Fri, 02 March 2012 03:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
I promised my niece id custom make any ring she wants if she got straight A's and placed first in her class. She did and ive been working on this Cheshire Cat ring for her, its still a work in progress...

index.php?t=getfile&id=15003&private=0

• Attachment: Cat.BMP
    (Size: 2.25MB, Downloaded 419 time(s))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: Wonderland Cat Ring - Silver [message #44764 is a reply to message #44754 ] Fri, 02 March 2012 10:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RalphVdB  is currently offline RalphVdB
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi SG,

cool Very Happy Love the design!

Shapeways International Customer Service Manager
Re: Wonderland Cat Ring - Silver [message #44775 is a reply to message #44754 ] Fri, 02 March 2012 14:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Love it! If you doing in silver you may have an issue with some of the teeth depth being greater than the distance separating them. They prefer the spacing to be at least equal to the depth.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Wonderland Cat Ring - Silver [message #44779 is a reply to message #44775 ] Fri, 02 March 2012 15:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
WOW... Your good. That's where I'm at right now actualy. I know the teeth are steep but I was tryin to figure out if the engraving design rule applied here since the teeth are tapered and oddly spaced. Thanks for the help man. Imma play it safe and make that change.

[Updated on: Fri, 02 March 2012 15:32 UTC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
Re: Wonderland Cat Ring - Silver [message #47742 is a reply to message #44754 ] Wed, 02 May 2012 06:51 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
OK, I'm almost done with this project. Been working on a bandit skull ring. Its gonna be awesome...! Anyways, I'm working on this one again. Shallowing the eyes and mouth are next, but what you guys think of the hair texture...?

index.php?t=getfile&id=16511&private=0

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page

Previous Topic:model unprintable pls help
Next Topic:Z scale model

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.