Home » Community » Introductions » I want to make a bracelet
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I want to make a bracelet [message #44623] Wed, 29 February 2012 02:44 UTC Go to next message
avatar josepherb  is currently offline josepherb
Go to all my models
I have worked doing animation in Maya. but have never done this process before.. I am an artist and sculpture and I was wanting to make a metal Bracelet that has some Cherokee Designs and characters on them.. Where is a good places to start? sample model of thickness to bring in and adjust ? advise, perhaps could help too.

Re: I want to make a bracelet [message #44723 is a reply to message #44623 ] Thu, 01 March 2012 17:32 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Joseph,

Welcome to Shapeways! We ask that you start off sharing a little about yourself, check out our introduction guidelines here. Smile

Very cool design. It sounds to me like you might be wanting to hire someone to help you move this concept forward. Or are you looking for suggestions on how to do it yourself?

Community Manager | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Hi I'm Leslie, I'm new and I have some questions.
Next Topic:Hello, I'm Charlotte!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.