Home » Community » Introductions » Hello from Wilmington, NC
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello from Wilmington, NC [message #4472] Sun, 17 May 2009 23:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar 8-Perf  is currently offline 8-Perf
Go to all my models
They call us "Wilmywood" since we make a few movies here, and since I do props and small special effects models, I thought this site would be great to try some stuff out.
I mainly use Sketchup for my 3D modeling. I'm used to building stuff by hand and this 3D thing is still a little new. If anyone has any caveats to consider with Sketchup, please don't hesitate to let me know. See ya around the board.

Mark
Re: Hello from Wilmington, NC [message #4499 is a reply to message #4472 ] Tue, 19 May 2009 09:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RalphVdB  is currently offline RalphVdB
Go to my shop
I work here
Welcome 8-perf Cool

Love to seem of your models in our gallery!

Cheers,

Ralph

Shapeways International Customer Service Manager
Re: Hello from Wilmington, NC [message #4516 is a reply to message #4499 ] Wed, 20 May 2009 02:35 UTC Go to previous message
avatar 8-Perf  is currently offline 8-Perf
Go to all my models
I thought your gallery was for stuff that was designed and printed here. Feel free to check out my website - www.8-perf.com - until I get proficient enough in your process to post new stuff. Smile

Previous Topic:Hello from Pittsburgh
Next Topic:Hello from France !

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.