Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Buying » misspelled Ontario as Ontar
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
misspelled Ontario as Ontar [message #44621] Wed, 29 February 2012 02:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar 514009265  is currently offline 514009265
Go to all my models
so I guess my auto complete wasn't set up correctly, and filled in Ontar as my province when it should be Ontario, it should still be fine, right? I mean Toronto, Ontar doesn't exist, I'm sure they would figure it out as Toronto, Ontario, or should I be concerned?

[Updated on: Wed, 29 February 2012 02:03 UTC]

Re: misspelled Ontario as Ontar [message #44630 is a reply to message #44621 ] Wed, 29 February 2012 07:19 UTC Go to previous message
avatar underitall  is currently offline underitall
Go to all my models
I don't think it's a problem with your typing, what has always happened to my orders is that my county "Dorset" gets chopped off to just "Dorse" and it still arrives.
I think as long as you've got the house number and Post/zip code it should be fine.
Tom.

Previous Topic:Payment problems
Next Topic:Production Error

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.