Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need 3D Models of Plants
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need 3D Models of Plants [message #44442] Fri, 24 February 2012 19:27 UTC Go to next message
avatar market77  is currently offline market77
Go to all my models
Hi,

I need 3D models of plants that I can then print using shapeways (.obj .3ds .stl). I plan to use the multicolor sandstone so color will be important. These plants will be used to teach people how to identify common lawn weeds so I would say detail has to be at about medium. It is important that the plants can be told apart. I am attaching a pdf with pictures as well as an example of what i want the finished product to look like (similar to an artifical plant you would find in a household aquarium). You have artistic license with these. They just need to look believable and be able to be printed from a 3d printer.

If this sounds like something you can do send me a link to your portfolio and we can discuss prices.

Thanks!

Re: Need 3D Models of Plants [message #44523 is a reply to message #44442 ] Mon, 27 February 2012 01:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar maximusin3d  is currently offline maximusin3d
Go to my shop
Hi my name is Clint MacLean and i think i can tackle the project that you posted with the plants. my website is
www.maximusin3d.blogspot.com
i was wondering if you could offer me any more information about the project concerning price and/or time to complete should you find me a match for it! thanks!

Clint

Previous Topic:Gun barrel weight \ underlug needed
Next Topic:3d Modeler needed for a game.