Home » Support » Buying » Payment problems
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Payment problems [message #44336] Wed, 22 February 2012 21:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar Aurek_Dorn  is currently offline Aurek_Dorn
Go to all my models
On February 9th I ordered a small pendant in stainless steel. On February 10th my bank transfered the money of this order, but on the 20th i got a payment reminder and my order is still listed under "payment pending"?

Order Nr is 93548
Re: Payment problems [message #44337 is a reply to message #44336 ] Wed, 22 February 2012 21:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Aurek,

Please email service@shapeways with your order number and any payment info such as confirmation numbers. They'll get you fixed up.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Payment problems [message #44342 is a reply to message #44337 ] Wed, 22 February 2012 22:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
that is what I tried, but i got this error:
"his message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: service@shapeways.com"

that's why I'm posting the problem here.
Re: Payment problems [message #44371 is a reply to message #44336 ] Thu, 23 February 2012 13:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Aurek,

I will sent an email to my colleague from the Financial Department and ask her if she can have a look at this for you. I will contact you again by email as soon as I have received a feedback about this from her.

Kindly,
Christel
Customer Service Agent
Shapeways
Re: Payment problems [message #44384 is a reply to message #44371 ] Thu, 23 February 2012 16:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Okay, thank you!
Re: Payment problems [message #44421 is a reply to message #44336 ] Fri, 24 February 2012 09:07 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Aurek,

I have just sent you an email about this Smile

Previous Topic:error co-creater template order
Next Topic:misspelled Ontario as Ontar