Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » General Discussion » Black Ceramics is Here!!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Black Ceramics is Here!! [message #44404] Thu, 23 February 2012 21:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar nancyliang  is currently offline nancyliang
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey all!

I'm happy to announce that we are launching Black Ceramics. It will retail at $0.20/cm2 (black glaze is a bit pricier), but for this trial, we will offer it at a reduced price of $0.18/cm2!

http://www.shapeways.com/blog/uploads/Black_Ceramics_6.jpg

Like what you see?

Nancy

Product Manager
Twitter: @nliang
Re: Black Ceramics is Here!! [message #44420 is a reply to message #44404 ] Fri, 24 February 2012 08:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar underitall  is currently offline underitall
Go to all my models
Yay.
I was toying with the idea of making something in Ceramic for a while, but didn't know what, I have very basic modelling "skills" using SketchUp only and find it difficult/time consuming to make round/curvy things so may need to think about another package some time soon.
Then I saw the Black Ceramics on Material Monday/SW Live and thought I'll wait for that.
So now Black Ceramics are here I quickly made a model this morning and ordered it along with a couple FCS models.

I'll post them as usual in It's Arrived.
Thanks,
Tom.
Re: Black Ceramics is Here!! [message #44550 is a reply to message #44420 ] Mon, 27 February 2012 16:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Looking forward to seeing it Tom Smile

Community Manager | Shapeways

Previous Topic:google sketch up design
Next Topic:Smithsonian Aims to Make All Objects In Museum Collection 3-D-Printable

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.