Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » General Discussion » Black Ceramics is Here!!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Black Ceramics is Here!! [message #44404] Thu, 23 February 2012 21:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar nancyliang  is currently offline nancyliang
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey all!

I'm happy to announce that we are launching Black Ceramics. It will retail at $0.20/cm2 (black glaze is a bit pricier), but for this trial, we will offer it at a reduced price of $0.18/cm2!

http://www.shapeways.com/blog/uploads/Black_Ceramics_6.jpg

Like what you see?

Nancy

Product Manager
Twitter: @nliang
Re: Black Ceramics is Here!! [message #44420 is a reply to message #44404 ] Fri, 24 February 2012 08:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar underitall  is currently offline underitall
Go to all my models
Yay.
I was toying with the idea of making something in Ceramic for a while, but didn't know what, I have very basic modelling "skills" using SketchUp only and find it difficult/time consuming to make round/curvy things so may need to think about another package some time soon.
Then I saw the Black Ceramics on Material Monday/SW Live and thought I'll wait for that.
So now Black Ceramics are here I quickly made a model this morning and ordered it along with a couple FCS models.

I'll post them as usual in It's Arrived.
Thanks,
Tom.
Re: Black Ceramics is Here!! [message #44550 is a reply to message #44420 ] Mon, 27 February 2012 16:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Looking forward to seeing it Tom Smile

Community Manager | Shapeways

Previous Topic:google sketch up design
Next Topic:Smithsonian Aims to Make All Objects In Museum Collection 3-D-Printable